Download Pangu FRP Bypass and Unlock your phone:
This page contains all the info that you need to read in order to learn how to use Pangu FRP Bypass Tool.
Pangu will help you remove the previous Google account and remove the lock screen security, so taht you will be able to regain control over your device. This tutorial will work without the need of connecting your phone to your PC.
This guide is great for those that have bought phones from a 3rd party and they forgot to remove their original Google account.
The info listed below should work for all Samsung devices and LG, Mi, Vivo and Oppo smartphones, too. Check the guidelines below in order to learn how to use Pangu and remove the FRP protection from your Google account:
- Charge your device first. Make sure that there is at least 50% charge left before starting the process.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
This is going to enable Talkback on your device.
If this doesn't work, then you will need to hold two fingers pressed on your screen until a beep is heard.
- After Talkback is enabled you should do a gesture in the shape of an "L".
- Enter Talkback settings and turn off the talkback feature.
- Get to the bottom of menu shown on your device's screen. Select Feedback option.
- Choose "get started" option and a video will pop-up.
- Click the circle shown on the video.
YouTube and Chrome apps will be launched.
- Enter apksir.com in the browser address bar.
- Now, find and download Apex Launcher.
- Install Apex Launcher.
- Launch Apex Launcher.
- Browse the screen and find the Settings button. Open Settings.
- Now get to Security and then to Other Security Settings.
- Find and open "Device Administrator".
- Next, deactivate "Android Device Manager".
- Get to Application Manager.
- Find the Google Account Manager and disable it.Disable the one related to email and password.
- Return to the Application Manager.
- Find Google Play Services and disable it, too.
- Next, get to pangu.in through your Chrome browser.
- Dowload Pangu FRP Bypass Unlocker tool.
- Install the Pangu FRP Unlocker APK.
- When the Pangu apk is done installing you need to open it.
- You will be asked to add a new Gmail account for your locked device.
You can use any Google account.
- After that you have to enable Google Account Manager. The one you disabled at step 18.
- Enable Google Play Services, too.
- Reboot the phone and you are done.
The guides posted above should work for most of the Android devices presented below: