iSkysoft Toolbox for Samsung phones and tablets:
This tool should work for any Android device whose users have managed to forgot the credentials for their default Google account.
FRP Bypassing your device requires you to be an advanced user, as there are some steps that you need to follow in order to complete the whole process successfully.
This tutorial works with Samsung smartphones, and you will require a computer in order to be able to unlock your phone. Here's how to use hte iSkysoft Toolbox in order to remove the FRP from your device:
- Download the tool from here.
- Launch the app on your PC.
- Select Unlock option.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using the USB cable. Confirm the "Allow USB Debugging" and agree with the terms shown by hte app.
- Hit the Start button.
- Put your smartphone in Download Mode.
It can be done by pressing and holding simultaneously Home + Power + Volume Down buttons.
- Release the buttons and then press Volume Up to confirm Download Mode boot for your Samsung device.
- Click START to confirm the FRP Bypass process.
- Your device should now have had it lock screen removed and you will be able to unlock it easily.
These were all the instructions you had to go over in order to complete the tutorial.