The GSM Flasher FRP ADB Bypass Utility:
This tool teaches Android users how to bypass the Google FRP lock. Check the instructions listed in this post and you will learn how to use this tool and get rid of the FRP lock.
In case you bought your device from another person and you're now greeted by an alert stating that you cannot use the device because it was wiped, and that you will need a google account that was previously used to sync with your "new" phone. If you get this message then you cannot use your phone until you do that.
You can get rid of that message using the GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass tool. Here's how to use it:
- Download the GSM Flasher FRP ADB tool from here.
- Make sure that you have USB Debugging enaled on your device. If not then you need to tap Emergency Call and type *#0808# in order to launch the USB Settings.
- Select DM + ACM + ADB or DM + MODEM + ADB in case the first option combo isn't listed.
- Extract the contents downloaded at step 1.
- Connet the phone to a computer. Make sure that you are in ADB Mode.
Use a usb cable to connect the PC to your phone.
- Launch the GSM Flasher on your computer.
- After you connect the phone to PC you will see the Online button turn green.
- Click the "remove FRP" option.
- After the process is done you can reboot your phone in normal mode.