FRP Hijacker Tool for Samsung devices:
FRP Hijacker TOol should let all the Samsung users to remove the FRP from their devices. If you've forgotten your device's lock pattern, pin, or password, then you can remove it using the tool provided below.
The FRP Hijacker should work only with the Samsung devices. Here's how to use FRP Hijacker Tool:
- Download the utility from here.
- Extract the contents and save them on your pc.
- Launch the installer.
- Click Next until your each "enter password" screen.
- Enter "www.gsmhagard.com" in the password field. Complete the installation and launch the app.
- When the update is launched you need to select your phone model.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- The mobile port used to connect to your phone should now be listed.
- Click SCAN.
- Now click "factory reset". Wait for the process to be completed.
- The phone will reboot and you will be asked to enter your Google account. Before doing that you need to click the "Hijack it" option shown by hte FRP Hijacker app.
- Your Device enters Download Mode and it will have its FRP removed.
- Wait for the device to reboot.
- Use any Google account you wish in order to unlock your phone.
These were all the steps you had to follow in order to complete the tutorial.
The guides posted above should work for most of the Android devices presented below: